$150-$300 Per Year Annual Cost Of Umbrella Policy
Umbrella insurance is not required. It’s commonly purchased by people who:
· Own property.
· Have significant savings or other assets.
· Are worried about liability claims against them when they travel outside the U.S.
· Own things that can lead to injury lawsuits such as pools, trampolines and dogs
(check with us to make sure your breed is covered).
· Engage in activities that increase your chances of being sued, such as:
· Being a landlord.
· Coaching kids’ sports.
· Serving on the board of a nonprofit.
· Regularly posting reviews of products and businesses.
· Participating in sports where you could easily injure others (skiing, surfing, hunting, etc.).