$150-$300 Per Year Annual Cost Of Umbrella Policy
Umbrella insurance is not required. It’s commonly purchased by people who:
- Own property.
- Have significant savings or other assets.
- Are worried about liability claims against them when they travel outside the U.S.
- Own things that can lead to injury lawsuits such as pools, trampolines and dogs
(check with us to make sure your breed is covered).
Engage in activities that increase your chances of being sued, such as:
- Being a landlord.
- Coaching kids’ sports.
- Serving on the board of a nonprofit.
- Regularly posting reviews of products and businesses.
- Participating in sports where you could easily injure others (skiing, surfing, hunting, etc.).