Don't know which way to turn for homeowners insurance? Not sure what company wants you? Rest assured and choose Foremost Homeowners. We specialize in policies that are customized with you in mind.
We've got you covered with flexible options:
- Comprehensive Property Coverage. This means we cover most direct, sudden and accidental physical losses that aren’t specifically excluded in your policy.
- Named Peril Coverage. This means we cover "perils" (fire, explosion, lightning, windstorm and hail damage) which are specifically named in your policy, subject to policy exclusions and conditions.
- Liability Coverage. This provides coverage if you're found legally responsible for an accident that causes injury to someone who doesn't live in your home or causes property damage to another's property.
- Actual Cash Value. If your home is destroyed by an insured loss, this covers the cost to replace or repair your damaged property, with a deduction for depreciation, which reflects the age and condition of your home.
- Replacement Cost. If you purchase a Replacement Cost policy and your home is destroyed by an insured loss, the settlement reflects the cost to replace the damaged items with new property of comparable material and quality, without any deduction for depreciation.
- Extended Replacement Cost. You can receive an additional 25% of the insured amount, to replace your home! (not available in all states or programs).
- Popular optional coverages:
- Additional Living Expenses
- Replacement Cost Coverage on Personal Property
- Addition Coverage for jewelry, watches and furs
- Business Property and Liability
- High Liability Limits